Tuesday 7 May 2013

Eric and Jess: Engaged!

I am so excited to blog about my friends, Jess and Eric! I've known Jess for 4 years now (if I could capitalize the number 4 I totally would, because it honestly doesn't seem that long!) ever since she started coming to McKernan Baptist during her undergrad. Jess is SO fun, and has such a catchy laugh. She also has such a kind heart and purity about her. I met Eric through Jess before they started dating when he would make his routine visits up from Calgary to visit Jess when they were "just friends". I remember thinking the first time I met him how cool and easy going he was. He still is! And can I just point out that he MADE Jess those cute potholders - what the heck! Any man who crafts for his woman is a keeper in my mind... really now! Enjoy these photos of J&E and feel free to leave them some love in the comment section below. Also enjoy the genuine FUN and laughter that these two portray in their photos!






























Kirsten Buyer Photography
FRIEND me on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment