Wednesday 24 July 2013

The Great Gatsby

I am SO excited to rave on some of my closest friends... because I can!
First, meet Francis: aka - the gorgeous model of the Gatsby inspired photo shoot. My longest standing friend ever, this year celebrating our 20th year of friendship (wow!), is a babe. Hands down! She's got the looks for this kind of a photo shoot & is basically drop dead gorgeous! Her and her fiance Matt, ROCKED this shoot like nobody's business! Matt... if you could live in a suit for the rest of your life, I think you should. ;) You guys are a stunning couple - inside & out. It's an honor to know you!
And... Clara. I met Clara a year ago & she's quickly become one of my closest friends. Friends, please please please go to her website and give her some love & attention because she is seriously so amazing at what she does. She is SUCH a talented photographer and so much of my work is because of what I've learned from her. She is the brains & talent behind this photo shoot as she dreamed, planned & organized this entire inspiration shoot from head to toe... I just came to take a few photos... thanks so much Clara, for letting me join in the fun :)
And for the local vendors who contributed to this styled shoot, THANK YOU! Laurel's On Whyte, Derks Menswear, Chantilly Lace Designs, The Newget Kompany, Amber Olmsted Hair & MakeUp, and  p.s. heart.
So, friends, enjoy!



































No comments:

Post a Comment