Thursday 13 February 2014

TJ and Lise: Married!

Welcome to warmer days! Of sunshine and outside and love! TJ and Lise's September wedding. I know what you're thinking... that was awhile back. Well, I wanted to save it for a cold winter day to warm your spirits. Okay, just kidding. It's taken me awhile to get these pictures up on the blog. It wasn't a summer full of weddings for me, it was a fall full of weddings, which meant lots of editing and then Christmastime.
Ladies and gents, welcome to TJ and Lise's celebration. What a beautiful day it was - everyone was so excited to celebrate with the happy couple & the weather was more than welcome to cooperate. Lise looked absolutely gorgeous and TJ was equally as handsome. It was a privilege to be there to capture their exchange of vows and the love that they shared for one another.
Enjoy!

*thanks to my friend, Jenna for second shooting the ceremony with me!




















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment