Wednesday 4 June 2014

Landon & Amy: Engaged!

Friends! Meet two of the most photogenic people out there: Landon & Amy. I met Amy around 6 years ago when I was on staff at Camp Caroline, and I met Landon a few years after that. They are both awesome people with good hearts. I am so excited to see what God is going to do in this couple in the years ahead... it's going to be good, people! I'm so pumped to be photographing their wedding in 2 weeks down in Caroline, AB. 2 weeks... it's coming up! Enjoy these engagement photos.
I really enjoyed photographing with Gerry Semler from Semler Photography & am really excited to capture their wedding with him as well!

*Again, please ignore the way blogger converts my B&W photos. So frustrating!




































2 comments:

  1. These are great, Kirsten! I'm especially loving the warm light in the shots by the river. (ignore if this is a duplicate comment - I think blogger ate the last one, hence the re-post).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jill! We had a great time. I was also really enjoying the light by the river!

      Delete