Friday 6 June 2014

The McComish Family

Friends! I am so excited to show you some of my favourite family/maternity photos to date. Well, I could probably say that about every new family/maternity session but... :) Let me introduce to you Steve, Amanda, Lynnea, and Baby #2. Steve & Amanda are my cousin-in-laws and also good friends of ours, which is a good combination! :) I am pretty impressed with our photo taking skills... them being my subjects and me behind the camera as I'm fairly certain we did this session in record breaking time (we tried to avoid the rain, which we barely did!), and we had a lot of fun doing it!
Special thanks to my brother-in-law, Mitchell, who came along with us on the photo shoot and took some pretty awesome pictures himself! So excited to have someone in the family interested in photography, too!






















No comments:

Post a Comment