Wednesday 13 August 2014

Dustin & Samantha: Married!

Welcome to my destination wedding #1 of the year. No, sorry, no palm trees or ocean photos... but how about some PRAIRIES!? :) Dustin and Samantha took me all the way to beloved Calgary to photograph their wedding. I had such an enjoyable time with them and their family and friends, and was quite sad to leave at the end of their wedding. The respect and admiration that these two have for each other is noteworthy and genuine. It's always such a treat to see a man full of love for his lady, and a woman so respectful towards her man. Please, enjoy their wedding day! :)


























































































1 comment:

  1. Eeep! SO many good ones! You are fabulous, Kirsten. I think my favourite (if I have to pick, not sure why I always feel compelled to) would be the two single shots of bride and groom that you've placed side-by-side (untitled-5). That said, hard choice.

    ReplyDelete