Monday 29 September 2014

Clinton & Danielle: Engaged!

I had a delightful time with Clinton and Danielle a few weeks back. I did my first ever just-after-sunrise session (I'm not a morning person, what can I say...) and I couldn't be happier with the way the photos turned out! What I love about these two is the fact that they love to spend time together! The stories that they would share about being together, and their plans for the future are heartwarming. I wish you two all the best in what's ahead and in your adventure of marriage! :)





















1 comment:

  1. Ooh - I really enjoy the evolution of the light in the photos from soft/subtle to vibrant. Love it, as usual!

    I'd love to second shoot for you sometime to get a little more exposure and practice. Plus you seem to meet lovely people and have a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete