Wednesday 3 December 2014

Kyle & Jenny: Married!

Kyle + Jenny... these two are some of my most favourite people in the world. Kyle is one of my husband's best friends from Bible college and he's become a brother to me. Can I just spend a few minutes raving about this couple? Kyle is one of the most generous and thoughtful people I know. He is so giving of himself in so many ways that he sometimes just blows me away. And Jenny is SO kindhearted that I sometimes look at her and stand in awe in regards to how genuine and authentic her love for others is. They are both SO good at conversations, listening, having a good time, and the list could go on. Any time that I've spent with these two, I've left feeling like I've gotten refreshed, poured out, filled up, and energized. My hope is that one day we can all live in the same city... maybe one day... ;) BLESS YOU GUYS in your marriage... I'm so glad we were able to be there to celebrate you two!
Friends, enjoy the photos from my first destination wedding to Centralia, Washington!



























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment