Thursday 26 November 2015

Adrian + Marissa: Engaged!

You guys. I married into the best family! And with the best family, come the best cousin's. I've been so grateful for Marissa to be one of my cousin-in-laws... and I couldn't be more thrilled at the fact that Adrian is becoming part of our family! Marissa, I love your intentionality and care for others, and Adrian, I seriously just love the times I've been able to spend with you! Your personality and humour is a treat. ;) I had such a great evening out with you two, capturing your love and personality. It's always a real treat for me when I have to people in front of the camera who love to laugh and don't mind laughing at themselves, each other, or my corny jokes! Love you both and am so excited for June to get here!
































































No comments:

Post a Comment