Friday 27 October 2017

Derek & Armea: Engaged!

Derek & Armea, what can I say about these two? They are so awesome and some of the kindest people around. They were so accommodating to work with my schedule this past weekend (we fit in a meeting AND an engagement session within 36 hours) as I am actually due with our first child TODAY! So far no sign though... come on baby!!! ***update: I prepared this blog post over a MONTH ago... baby Ava is here! I obviously was too busy being excited for her arrival to post this. But a late blog post is better than no blog post. ;)
Derek and Armea... THANK YOU guys so much for hiring me for your wedding photography! I'm so excited to document your commitment to one another. <3





























1 comment:

  1. Interesting blog !
    Your provided information is valuable for us.
    Thanks for sharing this blog.
    Edmonton Photographers

    ReplyDelete