Tuesday 27 February 2018

Billy & Odelia: Married!

What an absolute JOY it was to photograph Billy and Odelia's wedding! These two are seriously so kind and friendly, as are their families and friends. Odelia has the biggest smile and these two had eyes only for each other!
I LOVE photographing Chinese weddings - complete with tea ceremonies and door games. Door games are a fun part of the morning where the groom and the groomsmen have to complete challenges outside the door of the house where the bride is getting ready in, in order to "win" their approval to see her. It's so much fun! I love how MUCH these two celebrated (it was the longest wedding I've photographed - 14 hours!)... it was seriously one of my favourite weddings I've been to! Congratulations, Billy and Odelia. Blessings on your marriage!




















































































No comments:

Post a Comment