Wednesday 7 March 2018

Carlos & Shayna: Married!

What a day it was for Carlos and Shayna! These two happened to pick one of the coldest Saturday's of 2017 to get married on... but that didn't keep them or the rest of us from having an amazing day! Probably my favourite part from the wedding day was the speeches. Honestly, they are generally my favourite part of the day for any wedding, but these were special. I think I was most touched by Carlos' speech to his new bride. Carlos and Shayna, thank you so much for having me along for your wedding day! It was an honour to be with you two.
Thank you to Melody Hilman Photography for being my second shooter for the day. You're amazing!


















































































No comments:

Post a Comment