Wednesday 16 January 2019

Bryan & Connie: Married!

What can I say about Bryan and Connie's wedding? Seriously, it was such a joy to be there! It was for sure my most emotional wedding of the year - I think I came home more emotionally exhausted (in the best way - so much JOY, laughter, good tears) than physically exhausted! Bryan and Connie, I'm overjoyed that I got to spend your wedding day with you! The love you two have for one another was a huge blessing for me to witness. I am SO thankful that you asked me to be your wedding photographer, and your wedding will for sure be one for the books for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you! <3





































































































1 comment:

  1. This blog is really helpful.
    Such a great post. This is something interesting and very informative.
    Edmonton Interior Photographer

    ReplyDelete