Sunday 27 October 2019

Gavin & Breanne: Engaged!

I can't even handle how much fun, and how natural these two were in front of my camera! Gavin & Breanne were TROOPERS this session. After having rescheduled our session already once before due to this summer's awesome weather (that was sarcasm), we literally sat in our cars for 15 minutes waiting out the crazy downpour once we arrived at our location! We decided to venture out and "try" taking photos even despite the wind, and I'm sososososo glad we did. Their engagement session actually falls under the category of one of my favourite engagement sessions ever! We embraced what mother nature gave us, including literally millions of mosquitos (I was thankful I had pregnancy blood that deterred them for the most part!), and this magic happened. Gavin & Breanne, I'm SO excited for your wedding next year! It's going to be amazing <3



































No comments:

Post a Comment