Thursday 31 October 2019

Large Family

You guys! Here are my top 3 reasons as to why this session was SO AWESOME! 
1) It was legit the only sunset session that happened for me this summertime (at least the only one that I can remember - ALL of my 8pm sunset sessions were overcast, cloudy and/or rainy :( )
2) I love this family and our annual sessions!
3) I've been intending to photograph at this location for years now and finally got around to it (I DID shoot here last year on a super super windy wedding day but the wind did a number on the photos which was so sad!)
Anyways, Tirah, Tod, William, you guys are awesome. Thanks for venturing out with me this year again (and braving the mosquitoes)! And thanks for putting up with all of my funny, new prompts I made you do ;)



























No comments:

Post a Comment