Friday 1 November 2019

Daniel & Kendra: Married!

Daniel & Kendra's wedding day was such, such, such a joy to be a part of! Daniel & Kendra met overseas in Germany attending a bible school together, and it was so neat to hear of their relationship and the journey they've been on to get them to this point. I'm so happy that they are now together!! 

Every part of their wedding day was so special but to me, the ceremony was most meaningful. I had tears in my eyes multiple times and the presence of God was so thick I just couldn't seem to stop myself from praying the entire service! Daniel & Kendra, thank you so much for having me be part of your special day! Bless you as you journey together!

Special thanks, also, to Wallish Greenhouses for hosting this beautiful ceremony and reception!




































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment