Saturday 9 November 2019

Jeremiah & Tracy: Engaged!

Guys! I'm on a roll with blog posts these days... but when you're a week overdue with a baby, you have to try and fill your time SOMEHOW! Hahaha. I genuinely am not the best at getting blog posts out, though I would love to be more diligent with them. So, I'm happy for the time and space to get some done!
ESPECIALLY of Jeremiah & Tracy! These two are a treat to spend time with. They genuinely emulate JOY and love... as is noticed by their huge smiles and laughter in these photos! After a bit of a delayed start to our engagement session (rush hour accident... yikes!) we still managed to run around and have a good time and ended up with these gems of photos! Jeremiah and Tracy, I am so excited to photograph your wedding next year! It's going to be so much fun!









 
















No comments:

Post a Comment