Thursday 22 November 2012

Nathan and Christie

Hello everyone! I’m very excited to put up a blog post of my good friends, Nathan and Christie! I’ve been itching for the past week and a half to edit these photos and blog about them, and now after writing my massage therapy exam (ugh, exams!), I FINALLY was allowed to do some editing! We’ve known Nathan for the past 4 years and he’s been a close family friend ever since we met him. He’s been a huge blessing to each one of us in our family and it’s always a great time (and late nights :)) when we get to connect. We’ve gotten to know Christie, his (very obviously) beautiful girlfriend, over the past year and it was SO good to hang out with her more… she has a heart of gold :). Thanks, you two, for coming up to visit us on your “vacation” so we could hang out, and letting me snap some photos of you guys! See you next time we’re in Calgary!
- Kirsten
PS: Just an FYI to everyone out there, these are not engagement photos… :) 




















No comments:

Post a Comment