Monday 17 December 2012

Schindel Family!

Friends!
I've had the privilege of photographing friends of Daunavan and myself. We've known Jill and Jeremy for the past seven years, and Olivia for the past six months. ;) They're such a fun family to spend time with so when they asked me to take photos of them, I was really excited because I knew it'd be a good time! They're so photogenic and it wasn't forced at all. Needless to say, I knew the photos would turn out AWESOME! Enjoy the preview of the photos of the Schindel family!

- Kirsten
PS: Special thanks to the gem that is CLARA! For second shooting for me: claracphotography.blogspot.ca
































2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth Loeppky18 December 2012 at 07:08

    What a beautiful family and talented photographer!! Such great family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melinda Teichroeb14 March 2013 at 08:56

    Love your photos Kirsten! I can't wait to have you do a photo shoot with Rod and myself:)

    ReplyDelete