Saturday 2 March 2013

Jeff & Marina: Engaged!

I had the great pleasure of photographing my friends Jeff & Marina last week! I've known Jeff & Marina for quite some time... Marina and I are going on 10 years and Jeff a bit less than that. They are both amazing people with great hearts... and great skill! Jeff is a skilled musician and listener. And Marina is a skilled friend and study-er. ;) It is both a privilege to know them and have them as my friends. It's been so neat to watch their relationship take flight the past few years and I am so excited for them to tie the knot this upcoming summer! Congrats, J & M! Love you both :)
PS: These photos look better in 'real life'. For some reason my blog compressed these photos a little too much and made them look somewhat blurry. Ugh! If anyone has any tips on how to avoid this, please send them my way!









LOVE the sun streaks in this one!















No comments:

Post a Comment