Thursday 7 March 2013

Tirah & William

I've known Tirah now for 4 years (time flies!) since the first day I started at good old Perugia! How to describe Tirah?: "I love your guts!" Haha. Tirah's favorite way to express her care-free love for her friends. I love how unique & outgoing she is... and I really appreciate the way she loves her son! When I have kids, I hope that I love them in a way Tirah loves Will. William is a blast and loves throwing snowballs. Our entire photo shoot he wanted to have a snowball fight... I was like, not with my camera in my hands! ;) His toothless smile melts my heart! Thanks, Tirah & Will for a fun afternoon! Next time, we'll have a snowball fight, promise. :)
- Kirsten
PS: Again! Blogger is compressing my photos in a mean way. Making them WAY less crisp than what they normally look like. So please excuse the dullness & somewhat of blurriness that it's doing to my photos. :(



















No comments:

Post a Comment