Wednesday 23 April 2014

Nick, Kirstie & Baby!

Beautiful people, beautiful land, beautiful sunset. We couldn't have asked for anything more! I am pleased to introduce you all to my cousin-in-laws... Nick and Kirstie. I was so excited to do a maternity session with them as they are due any day now! I can't wait to meet the little man but I also really wanted to capture their expectancy. Nick & Kirstie, you guys are going to be great parents - I'm so excited for you both and these new adventures that are coming your way! Love you both!

PS - not really sure why, but for some reason my black & whites turned slightly sepia coloured when I posted them on my blog... hmm... being not a super huge fan of sepia, I feel the need to disclaimer that in real life, they're actually a really nice black & white!
























No comments:

Post a Comment