Sunday 3 August 2014

Greg & Julianna: Engaged!

I'd like to invite you to take a look at one of my most favourite engagement sessions to date. Do I say that about every engagement session? Probably. BUT this time I'm serious! Julianna has been one of my closest friends for quite some time & I had the privilege of having her stand up for me in my wedding party. She has a heart of gold & a laugh to match. I was really excited for her when she met Greg... someone who makes her so happy, and someone who I like as well! ;) Greg is such an integral man & has a good sense of humour! I know I can easily say that Greg is lucky to have Julianna, and Julianna is lucky to have Greg. So without further adieu, some photos from our time together during sunset!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment