Monday 4 August 2014

Ian & Julia: Engaged!

Umm... like peanut butter & jam. I think that's the way I'd describe Ian and Julia together. They are amazing on their own, but together... even better :) I met Ian probably 10 years ago when we were in high school volunteering together at Camp Caroline in the kitchen. Let me tell you, there's something about that kitchen that bonds people together! We had a great time & kept in touch (some seasons being more consistant in seeing each other). One of my favourite things about Ian is his authenticity and consistency in what he says and how he acts. Meeting and spending time with Julia has been so lovely as well. Her sweet and kind spirit comes out in the way she treats people, which is with so much love. Friends, enjoy an engagement session [during Celtic days which = lots of bagpipes] at Fort Edmonton Park. SO FUN! I really enjoyed my time with you two, Ian and Julia, and am SO EXCITED to photograph your wedding! Bless you, friends!























No comments:

Post a Comment