Wednesday 23 October 2019

Mark & Marissa: Married!

You know it's the end of wedding season when I start pumping out the blog posts hahaha! Honestly, my days are SO full of editing (I average 3-4 hours of editing a day!) that I just don't prioritize the time to put up blog posts. I always feel like it's SO obvious when things slow down because then I'm able to get a bit more content uploaded online ;)

Anyways - let's start the blog post mania with Mark and Marissa's wedding!! Mark and Marissa's wedding was such a treat to be at! I am SO thankful they asked me to document their commitments to one another. Mark and Marissa, you two are beautiful people and come from the most beautiful families. THANK YOU for asking me to be present and to document your wedding day! <3








































































































No comments:

Post a Comment