Thursday 24 October 2019

Tim & Steph: Married!

Tim & Steph's wedding day was one that I was highly anticipating this past summer! I've known Tim and Steph individually for years & years, and so when they started dating and got engaged, I was SO excited! Tim and Steph are two of the most beautiful people you can engage with - some of the kindest, loving, servant-hearted people I've had the pleasure of knowing! Tim and Steph, your wedding day was absolutely beautiful and SO much fun to be at! Thanks so much for braving the weather (we endured a pretty heavy rainfall right once family photos started until the reception!), trusting me & inviting me along on the day your adventure started! Bless you both! <3














































































































No comments:

Post a Comment